Our minister is the Reverend Keith McKee, M.Div. Keith was ordained in 1989 and has served at St. George’s since January 1, 1995. Keith has served on a number of national Church committees and has twice served as Moderator of the Presbytery of London. He has also been the Clerk of the Presbytery. Keith was the convener of the Local Arrangments Committee which brought the Venerable 137th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Canada to London, Ontario in June 2011.
St. George’s Presbyterian Church was established in 1888 by the Presbytery of London as a Christian witness to the people of Pottersburg (now East London). The congregation was at one time partnered with Dorchester, Ontario. The congregation outgrew its 1896 building and in 1969 the present church was opened on the same property as the original Church. Through all the changes in East London, St. George’s has remained an important part of the local community and landscape.
We are located at 1475 Dundas Street, London, Ontario. We are on the south side of Dundas Street between Hale Street and First Street. The LTC bus stops in front of St. George’s Church.